Australia Visitor Visa

StudyEdge > Australia Visitor Visa

Australia Visitor Visa

Australia is an awesome place to visit, whether it is for a holiday, or for visiting an Australian resident family member or undertaking a short-term study program.

Australian Visitor Visa is a generic term which includes a wide range of visas such as the investor visa, the business activity visa and the special program visa etc. Thus, it requires vast experience in understanding immigration laws and matching it to your exact requirements.

Each type of these visitor visas has different eligibility requirements which you must fulfill before you are offered a visa grant. Our Studyedge Team can assist you in filing an application for all type of these visitor visas as per your specific demands.

Visitor Visa (Subclass 600):

This Visa allows you to visit Australia for a holiday or business purposes for up to 3, 6 or 12 months.

It is divided into 2 subclasses:

  • The e-Visitor Visa (subclass 651): This visa is free. To be eligible to apply for this visa, you must hold a passport of a certain country
  • The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601): The service charge for this visa is AUD$20. As required by the immigration department, you must hold a passport of a certain country to apply for this visa

Basic information about this visa:

  • It is for holiday or business purposes for up to 3, 6 or 12 months
  • The application charge for this visa ranges from AUD$140 TO AUD$1020
  • The average processing time for this visa ranges from 20 days to 70 days depending on the purpose or visa that you are applying for

If opportunity doesn’t Knock, build a door

Medical Treatment Visa (subclass 602)

This visa allows anyone to visit Australia for:

  • Attending a medical treatment
  • Supporting someone who needs medical treatment who holds or has applied for the visa
  • Donating an organ in Australia

Investor Retirement Visa (subclass 405) visa:

Purpose: To enjoy the retirement by living in Australia

This visa allows you to stay in Australia if you are:

  • A self-funded retiree who wants to live in Australia during their retirement years
  • A retiree who wants to spend some of their retirement years in Australia

Transit Visas (subclass 771) visa:

This visa allows you to enter and stay in Australia for up to 72 hours.

Basic Requirements for Visitor Visa:

We understand your need for a visit to Australia and according to your specific requirements; we find the type of visa that matches to your situation. Once, we get to know which visa you should apply, and then we inform you about the requirements for filing that visa.

Please find some of the Basic documents that are required for filing a visa:

  • Medical check-up
  • Financial documents including the source of income etc
  • Character certificate
  • Insurance Policy

Enquire now if you would like to travel to Australia and leave the rest to us so we can make sure that you have a wonderful experience worth remembering in Australia with your family and friends.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.