Australia is a nation of diverse culture and a land of vast favorable occasions. It’s not only an attractive destination for tourist but also many opportunity seekers who want to avail benefits of highly developed career pathways.
Skilled Independent Visa is for applicants who are eligible to apply for permanent residency in Australia on the basis of their skills set and occupation (listed in skilled occupation), thus required is the completion of points score as per mentioned on their invitation.
Application consists of two main steps:
Submitting ‘Expression of Interest’ after the calculation of points score which should not be less than 60. If the invitation arrives then only skilled independent visa can be applied along with all supporting documents to prove the claimed points and other requirements.
- It’s a permanent visa grant
- Work permit as a permanent resident
- Study opportunity as a permanent resident
- Frequent traveling allowed to and from Australia for five years
- Medical Enrolment and Benefits
- Australian Citizenship, if eligible
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria and the requirement depend on the type of visa applied. Following is the main list focused. For further details and info please reach us.
- An Invitation is a must
- Occupation must be listed as ineligible skilled occupations
- Eligibility to meet points score on Invitation Letter, 60 or more
- Age limit applied under 45
- Passport Validity
- Fulfilling GTE conditions (Genuine Entrant)
- Character and Health Certificates
- Educational Background check/requirements
- English Proficiency